Samstag, 4. November 2017

This is me

I had always the feeling that i am determined to something big. 
I dont know why, and yes that sounds arrogant, but it was always a feeling deep inside me.
but how can i make this feeling become a fact? 
I dont know yet. 
But i will find out.

Who am i? 
I am a 22 years old guy, my "dad" left us when i was a kid, my mum had tough times to get me and my sister through, but she made it, and this is my motivation. My mum. 
I always tell my mum "Some day i will buy us a house" 
I think that she believes that i am joking. 
I am not.
Currently i live with my mum, my new dad, and my sister in a normal apartment in Berlin.
I am a Student and a freelance Android Developer. 
For me Developing apps is not just a job, its a hobby, a passion. 
At the moment i dont have much money, neither do my parents. 
I decided to change this. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen